Friday, January 15, 2010

Raining Pouring, dogs, cats falling from the sky....

When you come to the end of all the light you know,
and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,
faith is
knowing that one of two things shall happen:
  • either you will be given something solid to stand on
  • or you will be taught to fly. - Edward Teller

Okay-- this was a rough day-- I think I have a fever-- and we've had to get a lawyer--not for the problems with the church, but because of the X-wife being a B.

We will never be truly rid of her. She is really a toxic person. The twins will be 18 in August and she is demanding money. She lives in a posh subdivision in Aurora-- regularly takes European vacations. Her kids compared to mine are like Upstairs Downstairs.
However--we have been more "present" in the community since we've stopped working 2-3 jobs a piece and that is driving her crazy. My daughter has attracted a lot of attention to herself with her academic and artistic accomplishments, in comparison to my step daughters unremarkable academic lives. So she has to stir it up again-- we just can't be happy. If we are happy she descends on us like a plague. I think we will never be truly rid of her. She demanded payments for medical costs -- she want $5000!!! We asked her to produce receipts-- and she went and got a court date. So here we go....
I really feel sick--I hope somebody takes care of me tonight. I need a cup of tea and some tlc...


No comments:

Post a Comment