- by the weather-- imagine that. Cold November day.
- By how nice the brakes on the Buick are now. We did just have them fixed...
- By youngest daughter with hygene issues taking a shower WITH SHAMPOO! I went up to the bathroom and monitored the process from the behind the door.
- By a student really working on her musicianship rather than wasting time lamenting her abilities--just get to work.
- By Zena the dobergirl not chewing her toes, we wrapped her foot in a sock with neosporin-- she was so embarrassed. Not a dog like thing to have on your foot.
- By googlewave and how fun it is.
- By min Geselle and the nice dinner he made for us
- BUT ALSO
- By how mean people are to a young friend on Jtv--I am always surprised by meaness.
- By how My Backsurgery friend was talking to me online from the hospital after his surgery! He might go home tomorrow! What a fighter!!!
- By how much I REALLY like my new convection oven. Most of our appliances have been second hand crap.. This I chose! It is new!!! It is wonderful!!! I love how it browns things. I feel powerful--I love kitchen appliances
- By how I now have to really think of things to write, when I seem to always have things to say....
- by how totally tired I am at the end of the day.
- by how much laundry there is....
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Always surprised--Tuesday 11-17-2009
I was surprised